Additional paid services provided by Jabal An-Nar Club for both local and international organizations:
The financial resources of Jabal An-Nar Club, a non- profit organization, are linked with international and local funding opportunities that are unstable and insecure. As a result, the club’s management has sought to find other financial resources to cover part of its operating expenses by providing a number of competitive (low-priced) services. Services include:
First: various services provided to local and international organizations, and companies by the Media and ICT Unit:
- Media coverage for various events, conferences and workshops, including still photography and video recording with possibility of video editing
- Produce promotional films, documentary films and a variety of short spots
- Design and print various advertising campaigns.
Second: Clowning and Entertainment Team provides services (shows) in entertainment and open days for different age groups, as follows:
- Clowning activities
- Puppet theater
- Telling stories (narration)
- Telematch games and other interactive games
- Circus and acrobatics
- Painting on faces, drama, theater and singing.
Third: Renting halls, equipment and other facilities:
- The Theater (a multi-purpose hall): The hall is equipped with air conditioning, and sound systems including high quality speakers and microphones. It also has a wooden theater, that is designed as modern theaters in terms of where entrance and exit doors are placed, having a sound system control room and a display screen that can be kept or removed as desired. The hall can accommodate between 150-200 persons, and it is suitable for various occasions and events such as conferences, meetings and graduation ceremonies. Different trainings and activities around the year can also be conducted in this hall because of its large space.
- Training Halls: Jabal An-Nar Club owns training halls with different sizes to suit the numbers of different trainees groups. These multi-purpose halls can work as training halls, meetings halls or for other purposes, and can accommodate between 25 to 35 persons.
- Computer Lab: This hall contains 18 computer devices supported with various programs and softwares, with the possibility of adding more programs as needed. The lab also contains a projector, display screen, small sound system and air conditioning system.